What to wear at your sister’s or brother’s wedding: Menswear Guide
What to wear at your sister’s wedding: Brother of the bride or groom
Here we present you with a perfect gallery of menswear for the brother of the bride or groom!
We know how hard it to control your excitement when your cousin/sibling is getting married. You can’t help reliving the memories that flashback to you in detail, all the fun thing you had together, your growing up years, etcetera. You had only joked about their wedding in the past, but it is no more a joke, it is happening.
If you’re here, you are all over the places struggling to decide what you will wear at their wedding, right? You have done an excellent job to reach to us. Now, you relax and let us do what we are best at; sorting thing for you. Here’re wedding outfit ideas for you, to kill it at the wedding.
1. Closed-neck Semi-formal Suit
This kind of outfit is trending. It has set the men wedding section on fire. It’s a freakin’ rage. A perfect combination of contemporary and traditional dress that is so very easy to pull-off. This bandhgala semi-formal suit style is not going out fashion anytime soon.
1. Simple Black Closed-neck Semi-formal Suit for the brother of the bride or groom
2. Dark Blue Closed-neck Suit paired with cream kurta pyjama
3. Black closed-neck suit paired with black polo pants for the brother of the bride or groom
4. Pastel Pink closed neck suit with diagonal buttoning
5. All black closed-neck suit with the red pocket square
Found these outfit ideas to be interesting? Then you should surely check out these trendy Pastel Outfits For The Groom!
2. Royal Sherwani
Sherwani’s is the first outfit that crosses your mind when you think of your wedding attire. It’s cool, it’s easy to pick, and it’s sure shot way to rock the wedding. Also, a fantastic option if you are running a little low on time.
1. All black sherwani with Net Golden Shawl
2. Ivory floral embroidered sherwani with the cream shawl
3. Minimal floral embroidered black Sherwani for the brother of the bride or groom
4. All black velvet sherwani with floral embroidery
5. Champagne Sherwani with floral embroidery for the brother of the bride or groom
If Sherwanis are your weakness, then you should surely check these Best Sherwani Styles For Groom and get ample amount of inspiration!
3. Nehru Jacket
What is trending these days you ask? Nehru jackets with kurta we say. Easy to customise and experiment with this style can be worn at both the times; night and day. Experiment with colours, patterns, fabrics, texture because the design has got your back. We all have seen the Bollywood stars killing-it with this style more than often.
1. Blush Pink Nehru Jacket with floral print
2. Diagonal Button Beige Nehru Jacket for the brother of the bride or groom
3. Floral Printed Nehru Jacket
4. Light Seagreen embroidered Nehru Jacket
5. Orange and Silver embroidered Nehru Jacket
Bollywood outfits give quite an inspiration to everyone! Having said that, check out the best Bollywood Lehengas of 2019 and get ample amount of inspiration!
4. Kurta Payjama
If you are a simple guy, or the wedding is cosy and sober, or whether the theme demands it, Kurta Payjama is at your rescue. It comes with hundreds of cuts and fabric and pattern that guarantees a complete look.
1. Ivory Simple Kurta Payjama for the brother of the bride or groom
2. All black diagonal high-low kurta pyjama
3. Sober grey side buttoned kurta pyjama
4. Bright yellow Kurta Payjama suitable for a haldi function
5. Clover Green Kurta Payjama with golden diagonal buttoning
A-one groomswear designers of India – Checkout these Best Wedding Sherwani Designers for your wedding day!
5. Suit up (as Barney would say)
There are very few things that beat the handsome and classy look of a well-tailored suit. Decide the colour of your outfit according to the time of the marriage, if it’s in daytime wear soothing tones and if it’s night-black textured satin accessorised with shawl collar and flapless pockets.
1. Navy Blue Striped Suit paired with a brown tie
2. Azure Blue Three Piece Men Suit with a contrasting brown tie
3. Grey three-piece suit for the brother of the bride or groom
6. Floral jackets
The floral jacket is no more a ‘ladies’ thing! Men have been seen rocking this look as fabulously as a woman if not more. Keep the kurta simple, and be aware of its length while getting yourself one.
1. Pink Floral embroidered jackets
2. Beige Floral Printed jacket for the brother of the bride or groom
3. Abstract floral printed Jacket in various colours
4. Sea green floral printed Jacket
7. Palazzo with Sherwani
Another style that was believed to be a ‘ladies’ thing; men are killing the palazzo look and how! Mix it with traditional stuff or anything you like; this is a fantastic style that ensures few turned heads.
1. Grey Floral Palazzo paired with pastel Pink Nehru Jacket
2. Skirt style brown palazzo paired with a maroon suit
3. Grey skirt style palazzo teamed with striped coat and shirt
Florals are in these days, be it in bridal wear or groomswear – Check out these Floral Outfits For Groom for an ultimate groomswear inspiration
8. Polo pants
Polo pants with Bandhgala is classy and royal as it could get. The fashionable, stylish, trendy look for men was the thing in the days of royal kings. The look of a tailor-made jacket or coat with a flared polo pant is highly elegant and stylish.
1. Floral printed beige closed neck suit paired with cream polo pants
2. Velvet Royal Blue Nehru Jacket and Suit paired with white polo pants
3. White jacket and Kurta paired with white polo pants
4. Black velvet suit with a floral print paired black polo pants
5. Pastel Pink coat paired with polo pants
When it comes to wedding trends, destination weddings are the first thing that comes in mind! Check out these Top 10 Wedding Destinations In India for your wedding inspiration!
9. Royal Look
Closed-neck frock-kurta has everything that you need to pamper yourself with glamour, extravagance, and magnificence.
1. Cream closed neck button kurta with the grey floral embroidered shawl for a royal look
There are veils for brides, likewise, there are safas for the grooms – For your wedding day you might be interested in the Latest Safa Styles For Groom
10. Dhoti Pants
Dhoti is a traditional style of wedding attire, which is no more dated. It is a new cool for Indian men, and the best thing about the dhoti is that the dhoti gives you the freedom to experiment with other things. It provides confident assurance about its look.
Mix and Match and find your catch till you’re satisfied!
Check the best Meenakari Jewellery Designs