What to wear at your sister’s or brother’s wedding: Menswear Trends 2020
We know how hard it is to control your excitement when your cousin/sibling is getting married. Your excitement is natural that what to wear at your brother or sister’s wedding. You relive the memories that flashback to you in detail. All the fun times you had together, your growing up years etc. You had only joked about their wedding in the past, but it is not a joke now, it is happening.
If you’re here, you are all over the places struggling to decide what you will wear at sister’s or brother wedding, right? You have done an excellent job to reach us. Now, relax and let us do what we are best at sorting thing for you. Here’re wedding menswear ideas for you, to grab everyone’s attention it at the wedding.
Perfect Gallery of Menswear for The Brother of The bride and The Groom!
Closed-neck Semi-formal Suit
This kind of outfit is trending. It has set the men wedding section on fire. It’s rage. A perfect combination of contemporary and traditional dress that is so very easy to pull-off. This bandhgala semi-formal suit style is not going out of fashion anytime soon. A collection of Closed-neck Semi-formal Suit to wear in your brother’s and sister’s wedding.
1. Semi-formal Suit in Black for the brother of the bride and the groom
2. Dark Blue Closed-neck Suit with cream kurta pyjama for sister’s wedding
3. Black closed-neck suit with polo pants for brother’s weddings
4. Pastel Pink closed neck suit with diagonal buttoning
5. All black closed-neck suit with the red pocket square
Must check out >> Most Trending Pastel Outfits for Groom and Groomsmen
Royal Sherwani for Groom’s Brother
Sherwani’s is the first outfit that crosses your mind when you think of your wedding attire. It’s cool, it’s easy to pick, and it’s a sure shot way to rock the wedding. Also, a fantastic option if you are running a little low on time. A collection of Royal Sherwani to wear in your brother’s and sister’s wedding.
1. Black sherwani with Golden Shawl for Brother’s Wedding
2. Ivory floral embroidered sherwani with the cream shawl
3. Floral black Sherwani for the brother of the bride and the groom
4. Black sherwani with floral embroidery for sister’s marriage
5. Floral Champagne Sherwani for the brother of the bride or groom
Nehru Jacket for Sister and Brother’s Weddig
What is trending these days you ask? Nehru jackets with kurta we say. Easy to customise and experiment with this style can be worn at both the times; night and day. Experiment with colours, patterns, fabrics, texture because the design has got your back. We all have seen the Bollywood stars killing-it with this style more than often. A collection of Nehru Jacket to wear in your brother’s and sister’s wedding.
1. Floral Pink Nehru Jacket for Groom’s Brother
2. Beige Nehru Jacket for the brother of the bride and the groom
3. Floral Printed Nehru Jacket for Sister’s Marriage
4. Light Sea Green Nehru Jacket for Brother’s Wedding
5. Orange and Silver Nehru Jacket for Sister’s Marriage
Cannot Miss to Check >> Trendy Safa Designs to Pair With Outfits at Wedding
Kurta Payjama for Men’s
If you are a simple guy, or the wedding is cosy and sober, or whether the theme demands it, Kurta Payjama is at your rescue. It comes with hundreds of cuts and fabric and pattern that guarantees a complete look. A collection of Kurta Payjama to wear in your brother’s and sister’s wedding.
1. Ivory Kurta Payjama for the brother of the bride or groom
2. Black diagonal high-low kurta pyjama for Groom’s Brother
3. Sober grey side buttoned kurta pyjama for Bride’s Brother
4. Bright yellow Kurta Payjama suitable for a haldi function
5. Clover Green Kurta Payjama with golden diagonal buttoning
A-one groomswear designers of India – Checkout these Best Wedding Sherwani Designers for your wedding day!
Suit up (as Barney would say)
There are very few things that beat the handsome and classy look of a well-tailored suit. Decide the colour of your outfit according to the time of the marriage, if it’s in daytime wear soothing tones and if it’s night-black textured satin accessorised with shawl collar and flapless pockets. A collection of suits to wear in your brother’s and sister’s wedding.
1. Navy Blue Suit with a brown tie for Sister’s Wedding
2. Azure Blue Three Piece Men Suit with a contrasting brown tie
3. Grey three-piece suit for the brother of the bride and the groom
Trending Floral Jackets
The floral jacket is no more a ‘ladies’ thing! Men have been seen rocking this look as fabulously as a woman if not more. Keep the kurta simple, and be aware of its length while getting yourself one. A collection of Floral Jackets to wear in your brother’s and sister’s wedding.
1. Pink Floral embroidered jackets for Groom’s Brother
2. Beige Floral Printed jacket for the brother of the bride or groom
3. Abstract floral printed Jacket in various colours
4. Sea green floral printed Jacket for Bride’s Brother
Palazzo with Sherwani
Another style that was believed to be a ‘ladies’ thing; men are killing the palazzo look and how! Mix it with traditional stuff or anything you like; this is a fantastic style that ensures few turned heads. A collection of Palazzo with Sherwani to wear in your brother’s and sister’s wedding.
1. Grey Floral Palazzo paired with pastel Pink Nehru Jacket
2. Skirt style brown palazzo paired with a maroon suit
3. Grey skirt style palazzo teamed with striped coat and shirt
Polo pants with Bandhgala is classy and royal as it could get. The fashionable, stylish, trendy look for men was the thing in the days of royal kings. The look of a tailor-made jacket or coat with a flared polo pant is highly elegant and stylish. A collection of Polo Pants to wear in your brother’s and sister’s wedding.
1. Floral beige suit paired with cream polo pants for sister’s wedding
2. Velvet Royal Blue Nehru Jacket and Suit paired with white polo pants
3. White jacket and Kurta paired with white polo pants
4. Black velvet suit with a floral print paired black polo pants
5. Pastel Pink coat with polo pants
When it comes to wedding trends, destination weddings are the first thing that comes in mind! Check out these Top 10 Wedding Destinations In India for your wedding inspiration!
Royal Look for Menswear
Closed-neck frock-kurta has everything that you need to pamper yourself with glamour, extravagance, and magnificence. A Royal look to wear for your brother’s and sister’s wedding.
Dhoti is a traditional style of wedding attire, which is no more dated. It is a new cool for Indian men, and the best thing about the dhoti is that the dhoti gives you the freedom to experiment with other things. It provides confident assurance about its look. A collection of Dhoti Pants to wear in your brother’s and sister’s wedding.
Being the sister or the brother of the bride or the groom is the centre of all the excitement and thrill. Flaunt your fashion statement with these inspirational wedding dresses and even the chance of finding your potential partner amidst the crowd! Mix and Match and find your catch!
Image Source: Recall pictures, The Wedding Salad, The Delhi Bride, Mahavir, Anushree Reddy, Arius Photo