Manish Malhotra Lehengas for the Brides 2019-20 | Lehenga Inspiration
Do you want to look like those divas in Manish Malhotra lehenga?
Cheer up! We’ve handpicked some of the best Manish Malhotra Lehengas for you!
Manish Malhotra is no more a designer’s name, but it has been converted into a brand as a whole. The marvellous designs by the fashion designer speak for its brand. The professional touch and styles make them differ from other brands and locals.
I’m sure even you might be willing to look like those fashion divas and celebrities on your wedding day or any other function. So, for that we’ve enlisted some glamourous lehengas by Manish Malhotra which will leave you drooling :
1. Silver embroidered lehenga with brown deep neck blouse
Brown lehenga overloaded with silver embroidery looks fabulous paired with loose sleeved deep V-neck velvet brown blouse. Moreover, teaming it up with Kundan jewellery will be a great idea!
2. Lavender Lehenga with Bell Sleeves blouse
Manish Malhotra is known for his unique designs, just like this one. The fabric used in the lehenga is georgette while the blouse has net material used. Also, pairing it with heavy earrings can add beauty to it!
3. Beige heavy embroidered lehenga with boat neck blouse
Beige Lehenga heavily embroidered in golden looks fab. Moreover, the sleeveless boat neck blouse with minimal embroidery has its charm.
4. Black Lehenga with golden symmetrical embroidery
Kareena Kapoor was slaying the Lakme Fashion Show and was a showstopper for Manish Malhotra in this beautiful black lehenga. The symmetrical golden embroidery looks phenomenal.
5. Shimmery Dark Green Lehenga with Bell Sleeves Blouse
This Manish Malhotra Lehenga looks different because of the shimmery fabric used in the Lehenga. Moreover, the blouse looks fantastic as well with the minimal embroidery and bell sleeves.
6. Dark Blue Umbrella Lehenga with pleats
Dark Blue Manish Malhotra Lehenga with neat pleats looks excellent. However, the lehenga is simple; the blouse is embedded with golden embroidery and bell sleeves. Moreover, pairing it with Kundan jewellery will look awesome.
7. Brown glittery lehenga with an embroidered blouse
A gorgeous Manish Malhotra lehenga with brown glittery fabric. Also, the blouse complements the same with its minimal golden embroidery and sheer sleeves.
8. White Lehenga with patterned net
9. Champagne Lehenga with silver embroidery
A real bride is posing in one of the Manish Malhotra Lehengas, in the champagne shade. The silver embroidery and frills attached to the end mark as the peculiar features of the lehenga.
10. Peach Lehenga with intricate embroidery
This lehenga by Manish Malhotra looks gorgeous because of its intricate embroidery. Moreover, the sleeveless deep neck blouse is simple but contributes to the beauty of the attire excellently.
11. Beige Lehenga with wine purple embroidery
The lehenga by Manish Malhotra is not at all shiny, yet looks pretty because of its symmetrical embroidery done on the beige lehenga. Moreover, the wine purple blouse has its charm due to the velvet fabric.
12. Heavily Embroidered Golden Lehenga
13. Geometric patterned Lehenga
This lehenga is unique because of the geometric patterns used on the lehenga.
14. Blush Pink Embroidered Lehenga
A real bride is looking gorgeous in one of the Manish Malhotra’s Lehengas. The lehenga looks calm because of the gentle colours and heavy embroidery. Pairing the same with pearl-studded jewellery can bring out astonishing results.
15. Real bride in a gorgeous pink lehenga by Manish Malhotra
16. Blush Pink Lehenga with white embroidery
The lehenga looks phenomenal while a real and happy bride wears it. The speciality of the lehenga is its pearl-studded embroidery and also the intricate white embroidery.
17. Traditional Red Lehenga by Manish Malhotra
The lehenga in traditional red colour looks gorgeous with its golden floral embroidery. Its a perfect colour for the brides who love to go with the conventional ways.
18. Silk Pink Lehenga with peach dupatta
The design looks unique as it combines three colours. The lehenga is designed in pink colour with silk fabric whereas the blouse is completely mirrored. Moreover, the peach dupatta embroidered in golden colour is perfectly blending with pink.
19. Manish Malhotra Lehenga in white glitter shade
20. Blush Pink Silk Lehenga with a simple blouse
This Manish Malhotra Lehenga in blush pink shade looks pretty because of the silk fabric. Moreover, the minimal mirrors embedded in the blouse are adding some beauty to the attire.
21. A real bride looking pretty in blush pink lehenga with silver embroidery and frills attached
22. Wine Purple Lehenga with golden embroidery
The purple lehenga by Manish Malhotra looks beautiful with the golden floral embroidery. Also, the blouse looks simple yet pretty as its paired with heavy Kundan jewellery.
23. Black Lehenga with silver embroidery
This Manish Malhotra Lehenga looks breathtaking with its intricate silver embroidery. Moreover, one more prominent feature of the attire is the one side sleeve blouse paired with it.
24. Beautiful blush pink lehenga with details in red
Blush Pink Lehenga with big floral embroidery. Also, the blouse of the lehenga looks simple yet pretty because of the shimmery fabric used.
25. All white lehenga
This is a beautiful piece by Manish Malhotra wherein the lehenga is sober and straightforward. However, the blouse looks beautiful in minimal embroidery and shimmery attachments.
26. Real Bride in traditional Red Colour
The bride looks pretty in the red Manish Malhotra Lehenga with heavy and intricate golden embroidery. Moreover, teaming the same with massive gold jewellery set will enhance the look.
27. Blush Pink Lehenga with heavy silver embroidery worn by a real bride
28. Dark Red Lehenga with Golden Blouse
29. Light Pastel Lehenga with floral embroidery
This Manish Malhotra Lehenga looks undeniably pretty because of the gentle colours used it. Moreover, the matching floral embroidery on the lehenga and the blouse makes the whole attire look on point!
I’m sure these lehengas by the Manish Malhotra would have driven you crazy!
You may also be interested in reading these Blogs :