Sabyasachi Lehengas for the Brides of 2019-20
Do you want to look as stunning as those Sabyasachi Models?
We’ve got you covered with some of the best Sabyasachi Lehengas which the bride-to-be must go for!
With everchanging trends, the bride-to-be these days are willing to go for Sabyasachi Lehengas more than any other designers. I’m not sure if you will agree with me or not, but there is a special touch in this designer’s lehenga which makes it drool-worthy and quite breathtaking. Starting from traditional colours like red and maroon to new bee colours like turquoise and blush pink, we’ve enlisted all your favourite coloured lehenga in one gallery. Scroll down more to check it out :
1. Beautiful Turquoise as well as Pink Sabyasachi Lehenga
These two Sabyasachi lehengas are in unique shades of colours, i.e. turquoise and pink. These two colours are pretty much in trend these days, and the ones you should go for.
2. Gorgeous Bride in Dark-maroon Sabyasachi Lehenga
This real bride is slaying the dark maroon lehnga with silver floral embroidery which looks exquisite. Also, pairing it with a deep neck blouse is a fab decision.
3. Pastel Green Sheer Lehenga
Going for a simple pastel green Sabyasachi lehenga will also make you look gorgeous. Pairing the same with a simple sleeveless blouse will make you look simple yet elegant.
4. Beige Sabyasachi Lehenga with embroidery
If you love going for gentle colours, then you should surely choose this beige Sabyasachi Lehenga with intrigue blush pink floral embroidery. The embroidery adds a pretty touch up to the attire.
5. Champagne Colour Sabyasachi Lehenga
If blush pink is not your thing, then you can go for a champagne colour lehenga with multi-coloured floral embroidery. Adding various colours automatically makes the attire look prettier.
6. Red Lehenga with Golden Embroidery
Brides who love the traditional colours should go for this Blood-red lehenga with beautiful golden embroidery. Moreover, the borders are made thick and heavy for making it look stunning.
7. Light Green Colour all its way
Gorgeous Sabyasachi Lehenga in a combination of light green and beige looks alluring. Moreover, the embroidery on the lehenga is intriguing and adds beauty to it.
8. Pastel Green Lehenga with large-sized motif work
9. Dark-Maroon for bringing out the best
Nothing can beat the traditional colours! Likewise, this dark-maroon Sabyasachi lehenga looks gorgeous with vine-like embroidery in silver. Moreover, the intricate circles on the blouse look quite eye-catchy.
10. Dark-maroon reflects tradition
This Sabyasachi lehenga looks ravishing with long paisleys embroidered on the lehenga. Also, the closely stitched booty patterns on the blouse give the whole attire a proper finishing.
11. Game of Pink and Red
This Sabyasachi Lehenga showcases the combination of Pink and red together, and I think it looks great. The pink lehenga looks beautiful in the silk fabric with thick borders, and the blouse features golden booty work that looks pretty as well.
12. Red slays forever
No matter how many colours come into trend, nothing can take over the red shade. This Sabyasachi Lehenga looks mesmerising in the red colour. Also, the lehenga features very beautifully done intricate pink embroidery, that complements the red.
13. Real Bride posing in the gorgeous Red Sabyasachi Lehenga
14. Simple and elegant red
This Sabyasachi lehenga looks very simple, yet grabs our attention in an excellent manner. Moreover, the golden booty work on the lehenga adds all the beauty to the attire.
15. Seagreen paired with Off-white
This Sabyasachi Lehenga looks breathtaking in the sea green colour. Moreover, the lehenga features floral print on Off-white that looks like a fantastic combination.
16. Off-white Sabyasachi Lehenga with heavy work blouse
17. Astonishing Off-white Lehenga with heavy embroidery
This is one of the unique designs by Sabyasachi wherein the embroidery is very intricate and in contrasting pink colour. Moreover, the lehenga looks flawless in the geometrical designs and touch of pink in it.
18. Unbeatable Artistic Embroidery
The Sabyasachi lehenga showcases the floral and artistic prints, which looks phenomenal. Also, diamond-studded borders add to the charm of the lehenga.
19. Dark-maroon Sabyasachi Lehenga with gorgeous Floral Print
20. Real Bride slaying the blush pink Sabyasachi Lehenga
21. Floral print can make anything work
Off-white Lehenga combined with Red floral print is a great decision, just like this Sabyasachi Lehenga. The floral print is minimal, yet elegant and beautiful.
22. Gorgeous Off-white Sabyasachi Lehenga
This design by Sabyasachi is another masterpiece. The Off-white lehenga features gorgeous art print which looks quite intriguing.
23. White paired with Pink florals
This Sabyasachi Lehenga looks terrific because of its mixture of minimal and heavy. The lehenga has beautiful yet minimal embroidery as well a heavy green border that gives it an excellent look.
24. Off-white Lehenga with circular booty work
25. Vine Colour lehenga with heavy embroidery
This Sabyasachi lehenga looks beautiful in the vine colour. Moreover, the golden embroidery on the lehenga as well as the blouse adds beauty to the attire.
26. Breathtaking Turquoise Lehenga with embroidery
This Sabyasachi Design is undoubtedly breathtaking with its features. The lehenga features intricate embroidery in pink and orange colours. Moreover, the embroidery design is unique and artistic.
27. Light green lehenga with intricate embroidery
This Sabyasachi Lehenga features a gorgeous, intricate zardozi embroidery on the lehenga as well as the blouse. The pattern looks edgy and done with hands.
28. Real Bride posing in a floral Sabyasachi lehenga
29. Simple Royal Blue Sabyasachi Lehenga
Royal blue is a trendy colour, hence going for this lehenga will make you look different. The blouse seems simple, but the lehenga features a thick and heavy border which gives the attire its perfect look.
30. Combination of Dark-maroon and florals
Counted as a traditional colour, dark-maroon can still do wonders. This Sabyasachi Lehenga looks impressive because of the ooty work on the blouse and the floral embroidery on the lehenga.
31. Sonam Kapoor slaying the Sabyasachi Lehenga
32. Royal Blue with Geometric Patterns
This beautiful Sabyasachi Lehenga features golden embroidery on the lehenga and the blouse as well. Also, the patterns made on the lehenga are geometrical and look quite different.
33. Dark Maroon Sabyasachi lehenga with large floral embroidery
34. Full-sized floral embroidery
The lehenga features intricate floral embroidery from top to bottom in the shades of pink and looks very pretty.
35. Dark Colours are in fashion
This is a unique Sabyasachi Lehenga in brown colour paired with an off-white shade. The lehenga features beige embroidery with heavy brown border.
36. Emerald Green Lehenga combined with florals
This is a gorgeous piece from Sabyasachi in the emerald green colour. Moreover, the embroidery is intricate and in the pink shade to give the green colour contrast.
37. Dark Maroon Sabyasachi Lehenga with huge floral embroidery
38. A real bride posing in multi-coloured Sabyasachi Lehenga
39. A real bride in Dark Red embroidered lehenga
Just like this happy bride, twirling around in the gorgeous Sabyasachi lehenga, you can go for the same.
40. Real bride in aqua blue Sabyasachi Lehenga
This bride looks stunning in the aqua blue Sabyasachi Lehenga with golden embroidery. Also, the borders are kept thin and simple in the golden shade.
41. A happy bride is a beautiful bride
This bride looks beautiful in the fuschia pink Sabyasachi lehenga. Also, adding a glow to the attire is the golden embroidery done on it.
42. Real bride posing in the dark-maroon Sabyasachi Lehenga
43. Gentle colours bring out the glow
Peach is a gentle colour, so this Sabyasachi Lehenga worn by a real bride brings out the innocence. Moreover, the think off-white borders add beauty to the attire.
44. Real bride swirling in the hot pink Sabyasachi Lehenga
45. Gorgeous Off-white Sabyasachi LEhenga with golden embroidery
46. Intricate Golden embroidered Sabyasachi Lehenga